★ Professional Basement Waterproofing in Crestwood, Illinois
Located just 24 miles southwest of Chicago, Crestwood is a beautiful and welcoming village in northeast Illinois. Crestwood rests beside the Cook County Forest Preserves, providing a quiet and calming slice of nature that many Crestwood families love. And Cicero, Cal-Sag, and the Midlothian Turnpike connect residents and visitors alike to many shops, businesses, and dining destinations.
Because of its affordability, safety, and proximity to Chicago, Crestwood Village continues to grow and invite more residents and business owners. And residents and business owners alike in Crestwood trust the experts at American Basements and Crawlspaces Corp. to keep their basements dry and safe.
Get A Free Quote Today!
Drier, Safer Basements with Basement Waterproofing and Crawlspace Encapsulation
Basements are the foundation of many homes and businesses. For many homeowners, they provide additional space for storage, visitors, and more. In times of severe weather, people even turn to their basements for storm protection. But a damp basement is likely to have mold and mildew, which can pose problems for your health.
Friendly Experts of Basement Waterproofing in Crestwood, Illinois
American Basements & Crawlspaces Corp. is a family-owned and operated business. We’ve served all of Chicagoland for more than 35 years. That’s nearly 4 decades of expertise serving Crestwood residents and business owners like you. When you’re ready to get your basement or crawlspace into top shape, contact us for a free quote.
Our services include
- Basement waterproofing: Corrects hydrostatic pressure to get your basement dry.
- Crawlspace encapsulation: Protects your crawlspace from humidity, moisture, mold, and mildew.
- Crawlspace and basement crack repair: Low-pressure polyurethane and injection ports keep your crawlspace or basement dry and clean.
- Outside foundation membranes: A type of waterproofing that takes place outside of the home.
- Sump pump installation: A solution to remove water that collects in your basement or crawlspace.
Contact Us Today
If your basement or crawlspace is wet or damp, there are cracks in the concrete floors or walls, or there’s water leaking from the floor-to-wall joints, ties, or pipe penetrations, it’s time to contact American Basements & Crawlspaces Corp. Give us a call today at 708-248-8389.